Health related events, religious holidays or other observances which might impact clinical care of immigrants and refugees.
- Information about contributing to the calendar.
- Interfaith Calendar: A listing of World Religion sacred times. There may be some variation of dates, but a good summary of religious holy days.
Events and Holidays listed in chronological order (ongoing activities listed last):
- Women Only Fitness, Tukwila Community Center
- A fitness room with reserved times for women only at the Tukwila Community Center (greater Seattle WA area). Saturdays 2pm - 5pm; Sundays 1pm - 3pm. $3.00- $5.00 Fee. See flyer for details.
- Women-Only Swims and Lessons - Seattle Pools
- Several Seattle public pools have women-only swim times on Saturdays (various times) with female staff and windows covered for privacy.
- Doctors for Global Health General Assembly
- The theme for this 20th year assembly is Deconstructing the status quo: Building global health justice, Aug 14-16, 2015 in Seattle WA.
- Remembering the Past and Welcoming the Future: 40 Years Since the Killing Fields
- Saturday, August 29, 2015 Commemoration event at North Seattle Community College.
- U.S. Conference on African Immigrant Health
- December 3rd, 4th and 5th, 2015. Save the date for the third annual U.S. Conference on African Immigrant Health. Sponsored by Office of Minority Health (OMH) and Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).