Somali Bantu Clinical Topics
Clinical topics related to Somali Bantu culture.
See also: Somali Clinical Topics
- Clinical Pearl: Circular Burn Scarring on Asian and African Patients
- A short clinical pearl about patterned circular scars on the skin of Asian and African patients.
- Clinical Pearl: Uvulectomy
- A short clinical pearl on a tradition surgery, uvulectomy, performed in some African and middle eastern countries.
- Clinical Pearl: Skin Decorations in East African Patients
- A short clinical pearl about the use of henna as skin decoration.
- Peripartum and Infant Care Issues and Practices among Refugee Groups in Seattle
- Some traditional practices around pregnancy and infant care in Southeast Asian and East African groups in Seattle.