Exercise and Physical Activity
Patient Education information geared to immigrant and refugee groups about exercise, physical activity and the promotion of good health.
- Physical Activity - What do Cambodians need to know? (Khmer/English)
- A pamphlet about the importance of exercise, how much exercise is recommended, types of activities and benefits. 32 pages, PDF, Khmer/English side by side.
- Physical Activity - What do Cambodians need to know? Khmer/English (Flip-chart)
- Flip chart format about the importance and benefits of physical acitity, 30 pages
- Physical Activity: What do Immigrants Need to Know? (Traditional Chinese/English)
- Geared to an ESL audience, this pamphlet is about the importance of physical activity, how much is recommended, types of activities and benefits. 20 pages, PDF, Chinese (Traditional)/English side by side.
Exercise and Diabetes
The following materials were developed at Harborview Medical Center (Seattle, WA) for use in a Multicultural Diabetes Classes for patients and family members. The materials were translated into a number of languages and each PDF includes both target language and English. Several of the handouts have audio narration (about 3 min). Please see Multicultural Diabetes Materials for the narration, additional information and other materials related to this project.Exercise and Diabetes