Listing of patient education materials in Karen language.
- Karen Healthy Refugee Toolkit
- Translated information in Karen language made available by the United States Committee for Refugees and Immigrants. Topics include: Communicable Diseases; Cold and Flu; Respiratory Diseases; Nutrition Related Diseases; Maternal and Child Health; Health Care: Patient's Rights and Responsibilities; Emergency Room Use.
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Fact Sheet - Karen
- Information fact sheet (1 page PDF) about pertussis (whooping cough) in Karen language.
- The USCRI Healthy Living Toolkit is designed to educate refugees and immigrants to become proactive health consumers and promoters in their communities.