Health Literacy in Action Conference
Registration is open for the Health Literacy in Action (HLiA) conference, co-sponsored by the Institute for Healthcare Advancement and the Horowitz Center for Health Literacy. The conference showcases practice and policy ideas to advance health literacy and health equity. The 2021 conference will be held virtually.
Early Bird and Student rates available.
- Advancing Health Literacy COVID-19 Grants—A Policy Opportunity for Health Literacy?
- One Goal of Civic Literacy: Teaching Media Literacy to Promote Health Equity
- Health Literacy Certificate Program
- Workshop: Designing for Accessibility: Tips for Digital Health Products
- Creating a Statewide Diabetes Prevention Culture with a Health Literacy Lens