TimeTimes listed are CDT
Utilizing Innovative Methods to Reduce the Incidence of Hypertension in Our Communities
You are invited to attend a webinar highlighting innovative practices to reduce hypertension within a community setting. The webinar will include hypertension management methods utilized by a community health center and a community-based organization, on Wednesday, August 11, 2021, from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm CDT
- How Greater Family Health utilizes specific workflows, training and accountability systems to improve hypertension outcomes, and the management of patients with comorbidities.
- How the Cut Hypertension Program provides an innovative community approach in barbershops within the Bay Area of California.
Greater Family Health
- Bob Tanner, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Guadalupe Fonseca, Chief Operating Officer
- Deepak Ariga, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Cut Hypertension Program
- Nicholas Kenji Taylor, MD, Founder, Co-Director of the Cut Hypertension Program
- Tem Woldeyesus, MD, Co-Director
- Yusef Wright, Lead Barber, Benny Adem’s Barbershop
- Kenneth Elamin, Lead Barber, Chicago 2 Barbershop
Who Should Attend
We welcome all health professionals that work in community health centers, primary care offices, behavioral health centers, community-based organizations, and Tribal-serving entities to attend the webinar.
For more information, contact ORO Region 5 at Region5@hrsa.gov